TM once again organized a very successful an event in Kuching to spread the word of their excellent Streamyx services. TM Karnival was held at Wisma Hopoh on the 28 June Saturday.
I did not know about the event until my mum asked me to send my youngest sister to participate in one of their activities, colouring competition.
Reaching Wisma Hopoh, illegal parkings by the roadside have caused massive jam. It was a toll on me since I have very little tolerance to slow traffic. My annoying sister add to my already boiling temper and thus, I have no good review on the event. Such a biased statement. LOL
The response was overwhelming. There was so many primary school students crowding under a tiny tent just for a colouring competition
Why would anyone spend their Saturday afternoon under the hot sun to watch kids colour?! There is no proper facilities provided. No tables or chairs. The only considerate thing the organizer did was to put a fan there, which of course did not help much under such weather. These poor children was sitting on the floor, cramped like sardin and was forced encouraged to produce good piece of artwork. Not far away from the tent was some unknown performer/ singer singing. It was heat + sweat + crowd + noise, I almost snapped.
It was so crowded that some of these kids had to sit outside the tent. Some parents were more prepared, they actually brought along their portable table and chair for their kids.
So fortunate... My sister had to be sandwiched together with the rest of the kids.
Poor girl tired because of hot weather
TM worker managed to find his way to the pool of school children to distribute freebies. I hope he did not injure anyone
TM should provide better venue next time.
Monday, June 30, 2008
TM Karnival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
the food looks good. mmmm
huh, what food?
Post a Comment