Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sony Cybershot DSC-T2

I will be flying to KL tomorrow with my new toy, the Sony Cybershot DSC-T2 in my backpack.

My new Cybershot camera is going to replace my long lost Canon camera. My parents were skeptical to fork out money for me ever since I lost my three months old Canon IXUS i7.

All these while I have been snapping pictures with my SE K800 for my blog. As for assignments, I have been bringing my bulky SLR camera around and I am so not going to carry it all the way to KL. Though it's professional, it is definitely bulky and uncool.

I wanted something chic and portable.

dance
Why they give me towel as a free gift? Camera can bring into shower ah?

I managed to persuade my parents to fork out a total amount of RM1000 for my new gadget. RM999 for DSC-T2 and RM1 for carpark fee at The Spring.

dance
DSC-T2 box

dance
Inside the box

There were 5 colours to pick from; pink, blue, black, white and green. I went for white, my favourite colour ^^

dance
My baby!

dance
Now I can snap away with just a tap on the touch screen!

The camera comes with a free pouch. I did not want a white one since it will look really ugly when it gets dirty. And black pouch is too common for my liking.

dance
Pink pouch

dance
I attached a strap to it... Just in case I drop it

I must be really careful not to lost it this time. My parents told me to chain it with a metal chain =__=

Oh dear...

4 comments:

ADELINE HO said...

i love that sony!

Lissa said...

puteh plak you buy

Anonymous said...

Wah.. so nice... I wish someone will fork out 1k for me to buy one too !!

flo.rence. said...

I love white