Jakun never tried 1901
And was pretty trilled over big sausages
I have never felt so excited meeting up with a friend. Kelvin and Chris are irreplaceable.
Kelvin and I at KLCC
I was so excited that I literally flung myself at him when I saw him.
Chris was busy so Kelvin came alone. I know... He must be really excited to actually come all the way alone without Chris to see me. Happy.
Oh wait, we were not alone. Jakun with sausages was tailing us.
I was in the mood for Japanese food and thus Kelvin suggested that we should try Saeke Sushi for dinner.
Saeke Sushi
Saeke Sushi is something like the Sushi King we have in The Spring or Boulevard, Kuching. The typical sushi-on-conveyor-belt. However, Saeke Sushi's service is more high tech. You can place your orders through interactive menu online.
How to place orders
Every table has a dumb terminal where you can place your order and check your order status. With a few clicks, your order will appear at the kitchen, and before you know it, your food is on your table. No more hassle of waiting for waiters to take orders. DIY.
Dumb terminal
The whole system reminds me of the assignment we had to do for Software Engineering class back in college.
The best way to savor sushi is with a cup of hot green tea. They even encouraged people to make their own tea
Kelvin and I started off with something light...
Deep fried scallops
Sushi
Salmon sashimi
Adrian and Terence joined us and we started feasting.
Adrian was annoyed
Curry rice which I shared with Kel
The curry rice is a lot better than what I had in Sushi King. It was delicious, not too spicy and presentable.
Kel savoring curry rice
Adrian's salmon something
Terence's bento
Sushi set, which I shared with Kel
We ordered so much that we couldn't finish eating. We were happy and bloated.
Happy and bloated
Honestly I was worried that I could not get along with Kel after not seeing him for a year. But thank goodness, nothing can beat our friendship.
Introducing to you my best buddy, Kel
Thanks Kel, dinner was wonderful.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
ARCHIDEX08 - Part 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
wow, i'm popular here...weeee
Post a Comment