Part 2 came faster than I thought it would. LOL...
Upon reaching KL an hour late from schedule, Terence and I took KL-Express down to KL Sentral.
KL-Express, 29 minutes from KLIA to KL Sentral
I dropped by at Terence's hotel, Crown Princess 5-star hotel, before heading to my own.
Crown Princess Lobby
The elevator is a human eater. When I was about to exit the elevator, the door panels started to close and hit me so hard that I almost fell. The accident caused my right hand and leg to bruise. Evil elevator.
Crown Princess Room
The room was below par for a 5-star hotel standard. It was too small, the furnishing was so- so, and its interior design needs help. Crown Princess can do better.
The relatively small washroom added to Terence's disappointment.
Dirty washroom, cracked tiles. Poorly maintained
The Ascott on the other hand was luxuriously furnished and spacious. The suites are completely equipped with home entertainment system such as DVD, VCD player and TV with satellite reception. There were also iron and ironing board provided. The studio I stayed in was a three-bedrooms residence with three washrooms, a living room, dining area and fully equipped kitchen. Late at night, I would enjoy KL night scenery out at the balcony. Best of all, The Ascott is only walking distance to KL Convention Center. 
Living room and dining area
Fully facilitate kitchen
One of the bedrooms...
Bright and clean washroom
The Ascott versus Crown Princess
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
ARCHIDEX08 - Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment