Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ARCHIDEX08 - Part 1

Was going to blog on ARCHIDEX08 sooner but got lazy and here goes nothing...

I left for KL on 3rd July morning and was extremely excited as it will be my first visit after leaving KL for almost a year...

I was anticipating to meet up with my two best buddies in KL, Chris and Kel.

flo.rence.
This is Chris and Kel before I left KL... I was wondering if they will still look the same after a year? Yes, I know I looked so different back then XD

Of course, my main purpose was to attend ARCHIDEX08... And at the same time, meeting up with old friends. But honestly, I feel that the real purpose is the later. HEHE

flo.rence.
My boarding pass...

Instead of traveling with the usual AirAsia, I was lucky enough to get 0 Fare from MAS. Even though AirAsia tickets will still come much cheaper compared to MAS's 0 Fare, I wanted to avoid any possibility of having my flights delayed. With AirAsia famous flight-delaying case, I went for MAS.

To my chagrin, MAS delayed my flight for an hour. My other colleagues reached KL without delay using AirAsia. Way to go, MAS.

This time, instead of traveling alone like I always did for 2 years, I traveled with one of my college mates which also happened to be going to ARCHIDEX08.

flo.rence.
Terence and I snapping pictures during flight

Since Malaysia Airlines started on cost-cutting measures, they no longer serve hot food on the Kuching-KL flights anymore.

flo.rence.
I actually like the design for the cold boxed sets served. Feels like high class lunch box

flo.rence.
Water, fruits, fruit cake, green kuih which I don't know the name...

flo.rence.
Some western style chicken rice... Can't remember what it is called

flo.rence.
I liked this green coloured cookie. It was delicious and not too sweet

flo.rence.
Leftovers...

The flight attendants are more helpful, hardworking and (maybe) prettier than AirAsia's flight attendants. I like the fact that I can actually check in my luggage at KL Sentral without worrying if my luggage will exceed the weight limit since I will be doing light shopping during Mega Sale.

0 comments: