Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tagged

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Florence Teo
Birth Date: 16 December 1989
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Right

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : Pure Chinese, but speaks poor Mandarin and other dialects
My Fears : Lizards
My Perfect Pizza : Super Supreme with lots of cheese :D

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : Terry's perspective drawings
My Bedtime : When is bedtime? (During final) After 12 p.m. (during holidays)
My Most Missed Memory: Being around with Kelvin and Chris...

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald’s
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: I don't fancy tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't take coffee unless needed to (FINAL!)

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: No
Curse: Depends
Take a Shower: Of course...
Have a Crush: Not at the moment
Think You've Been In Love: Some time ago...
Go To School: College... Not school
Want To Get Married: My answer now is no. But if someone special comes along I might reconsider.
Believe In Yourself: Most of the time, yes.
Think You're A Health Freak: Sometimes I do.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Ya, socially
Gone To The Mall : Just came back from The Spring
Been On Stage: Yup
Eaten Sushi: I love sushi
Dyed Your Hair: Yes, black

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Not that I can remember
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: To be with him, yes.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: If I ever get married, 30.

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: Brown
Best Hair Colour: Black
Short Hair or Long Hair: Wavy long hair. NOT too long.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Answering the questions above
An Hour Ago: Chatting with my brother
4.5 Hours Ago: Shopping at The Spring
1 Month Ago: Busy with my assignments
1 Year Ago: Still happily holding hands with him

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: architecture
I hate: people taking advantages of me
I hide: myself and my feelings from people I don't know
I miss: my highschool and college friends
I need: work on my social skills

0 comments: