Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yen's 21st

I realised that I do not write blogs on the actual date of an event. Blame it on my habit of procrastinating. Even our clique's gathering is very so often being postponed one day to another.

We celebrated Yen Hung's 21st birthday last Thursday at Food & Tea, The Spring. However, her actual birthday falls on the 23rd June.

dance
The narcissistic Lissa and I managed to snap a picture *in the changing room again* before heading off to Yen Hung's gathering.

The birthday gathering was humbly attended by...
dance
Lissa, Luan and myself

I strongly believed that the 3 of us who gathered must be suffering from the disease of eng-ness. We took ages to finally ordered something simple from the overwhelming list of food served.

Flo : I have no idea what to eat... *frowns*
Lissa : Me too...
Yen : We shall STUDY the menu till Luan arrives.
Lissa : Yes, we should...
Flo : I still have no idea what to eat... *flips menu aimlessly*
Lissa : Yes, me too...
Yen : Do you noticed that we actually reviewed all the food on the menu?

Half of the time, I was flipping through the menu, not knowing what to order. It was so frustrating!

And finally when Luan arrives, I just placed my order according to me-ni-me-ni-ma-ni-mo...

dance
Cheese baked rice with chicken... Which I shared with Lissa

dancedance
Served with soup and gui ling kao which I dislike

dance
Yen ordered some fried rice

Luan watched us eat since she had dinner at home.

dance
I ordered SuperStar which is some strawberry drink, Yen Hung had a jug of watermelon juice and Lissa had some HK drink called YingYong

dance
Yen Hung at her 21st

dance
...with Lissa

dance
...with Luan

dance
and myself.

dance
It was a simple celebration. No funky or exotic cakes. No candles.

We later head to Desserts and add further to our already full stomach and talked crap for god knows how long.

dance
I had chocolate oreo

I'm going to miss all of you when you're not around... I wonder when is the next gathering...

0 comments: