Friday, June 20, 2008

Lissa

Warning, may contain explicit contents!!! Parental advisory. May contain Ah Lian poses as well

dance
There's something about this picture... It's hilarious

Lissa and I, have a lot in common. We are both fire sign, so maybe that explains why every time we are together, there's fire and smoke. There is just something about her. Something. That makes you feel like you can tell her anything. Or do anything.

dance
We may look innocent... Don't be fooled by looks!

dance
I warned you didn't I?

dance
Lissa decided that an oral a finger is a better Ah Lian pose

She's someone that never fails to cheer me up, always giving me the best advice. This is a post just for you. Thank you, Lissa...

2 comments:

Lissa said...

eee i have my own lable muahahahaha ego menaik.

flo.rence. said...

I have my own label at your blog too ^^