Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ah Ben

Sacrificing my sleep today, I woke up at 9a.m. to help Ben with his assignments and studies. After countless attempts to wake him up, he finally picked me for lunch at almost 1p.m.

He wanted to eat pork leg rice so badly that, I suggested to lunch at one of the best pork leg rice around which is humbly located at Padungan. However, it ran out by the time we reached there (thanks to Ben for oversleeping) so ended up eating at Pizza Hut.

It has been a long time since I went out with him. I must say that I neglected him as a good friend and catching up was fun. Instead of helping him with his work after lunch, he went back home and fall asleep on the sofa, leaving me alone at his empty house. The whole afternoon was wasted because I couldn't wake him up.

dance
He slept like a baby while I studied for Building Structure on my own

He ended up copying my assignment instead. (I hope Mr. Alan does not read this)

dance
Finger for you, for wasting your own time

0 comments: