Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Take care, Lissa

I guess yesterday's night will be my last outing with Lissa and other Kosongers until long.

Lissa has been my closest and bestest best friend over the years. Being a Sagittarius like me, she was always there when I needed her, listening to my problems while I listen to hers. It was always fun. We are so close, we could be bi.

Knowing that I will not see her for the coming days, I mean, months, the remaining Kosongers at Kuching had a night's out.

flo.rence.
Senso

flo.rence.
Remaining Kosongers left in Kuching

The night revolves around snapping pictures, drinking juice, talk, snapping pictures, eating, and snapping more pictures...

flo.rence.
Dedicated photographer

flo.rence.
Lissa had Caeser Salad

flo.rence.
Lissa's double happiness pineapple with apple juice

flo.rence.
Chicken Panini

No one will follow me to gym, or sauna, or swim...
No one will ask me out for movie...
No one will bring me out till late...
No one will go window shopping with me...
No one will bring me to Senso...
No one to bi with...

Lissa, I will be lonely.

9 comments:

Lissa said...

tidak apa... 12 more months i see you again =D

flo.rence. said...

That is like so long...

ADELINE HO said...

so long so long~

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.

ADELINE HO said...

BTW, i forgot to mention that you three girls are friggin HOT!

flo.rence. said...

Lissa is in KL now T_T

True true.. I can't wait till you and Lissa comes back then we can look hot together. LOL, jk

Anonymous said...

no one to BI with? SWT....dun worry, i'll bi with u..LOL

Anonymous said...

Didn't know you're bi... But it's a good thing!

I shall bi with you!

Lissa said...

anonymous scribbler and faithful admirer >.>

flo.rence. said...

OH lol...