...by Azie
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
+ Respect for others and myself
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
+ Few pairs of shoes and lots of clothes. Mega Sales XD
3) Where do you wish to get married?
+ Garden marriage! LOL, under the bright blue sky.
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
+ When I am settled down
5) Are you in love?
+ Everyday is filled with love
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
+ Golden Dragon Restaurant
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
+ The Innocent Man... Birthday present for Kelvin
8) What is your full name?
+ Florence
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
+ Hmm, tough question. Can I pick both?
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
+ Shun Oguri
11) Christina or Britney?
+ None
12) Do you do your own laundry?
+ Used to
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
+ Japan
14) Hugs or kisses?
+ XOXO
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
+ Azie
1) College mate
2) Top design student, I heard from Sean
3) Otaku
4) Pretty
5) Quiet
16) 8 things I am passionate about:
1) Architecture
2) Fitness
3) Watching anime, japanese dramas, reading manga
4) Music
5) Floorball
6) Blogging (Really?)
7) Playing DotA!
8) Culinary art... Learning to prepare bento for my future husband and kids to bring to school.. Wah, day dreaming. LOL
17) 8 things I say too often:
+ SWEAT...
+ I don't know...
+ Really?
+ Shit...
+ Dot dot dot...
+ I don't want!
+ Please keep an arm's length from me!
+ Damn...
18)8 books I've read recently:
1) Angel and Demon
2) Deception Point
3) Da Vinci Code
4) The Encyclopedia of Malaysia Architecture
5) Men's Fitness (Yes... I know it's MEN's magazine)
6) Bible (I ran out of books. Kelvin will be so happy to read this, LOL)
7) Engineering Mechanics (OMG, I am reading engineering stuff again)
8) Historical Buildings, Monuments and Sites in Sarawak
19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
Let me grab my ipod and check the play count. LOL... This is listed according to the highest number of play count
1) Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
2) Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This
3) Saeko Chiba - Hikari
4) Cassie - Me & U
5) Utada Hikaru - Flavor of Life
6) ORANGE RANGE - Hana
7) YUI - Rolling Stars
8) YUI - Goodbye Days
20) 8 things I learned last year:
1) Life is short
2) Don't be afraid of changes. Changes are good
3) True friends are rare
4) Ballroom dance
5) Time management is important
6) Look forward. Don't sulk
7) Problems can only be solved by oneself. Others guide
8) Drawing... SOB, I'm so terrible at drawings. I wish architects don't need to draw
8 people to tag:
Sharon
Jimmy Chin
Isaac
Lissa
Adeline
Curtz
Dorcus
Serena
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are u referring Adeline to me?
Yes yes, I am. You are the only Adeline I know
Post a Comment