Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ballroom Dance

dance

I've always admire dancers, because I can't dance. And I'm too shy to dance.

Dance
He can dance...

Dance
Even she can dance...

Dance
T_T I can't do that...

Dance
But I can do this!

Okay, so I do suck at dancing.

Ever since I took up dance class at Imperial Dance Studio, an influence from my youngest sister, I have greatly enjoyed the lessons. At a reasonable fees of RM 50 per month, one hour per week, I was taught how to do Cha Cha. So now, I'm a dancer.

Everything was fine until the moment I have to dance with a partner. Now, wouldn't any girl would want to dance with some macho guy or at least someone charming? But unfortunately, not many young people are actually interested in ballroom dance and thus, my class is mostly ladies and... extincted men.

Usually I will opt to dance alone. But sometimes... a man older than my father will approach me and asked for a dance.

I swear, I need to get a dance partner soon. My age. Anyone?

Pros: You get to dance with me, the leng loi...
Cons: What cons do you have when you get to hold a girl every week for an hour?!

4 comments:

a z i e said...

lo.sounds fun.wer isit anyway???de place sound familiar...
hoho.good luck wif ur dancing...
hehe

flo.rence. said...

It's somewhere near Tabuan Jaya. Are you interested? You can be my partner XD

ADELINE HO said...

near to my home. i am joining u

Anonymous said...

hahaha....