Thursday, June 26, 2008

5th Anniversary Dance Championships 2008

My dancer sister participated in a dance championship organized by our humble dance academy, Imperial Dance Studio last week. It was my first to attend such event and it was rather breathtaking to watch people compete. Dance battle.

dance
We bought the whole dinner table...

dance
Dancers... Kylie is in green

dance
Prize giving

dance
Family of Imperial Dance Studio. Can spot me?

I do not have a clear picture on the championship. They moved too fast and I do not have the skills to capture those moments.



I uploaded a poor quality video. Malaysia Dancers, they were awesome. Just one of their performance.


Am still looking for dance partner...

5 comments:

Lissa said...

nice. was it a realy dance hall? cause i gotta admit the floor looks like basketball ones.

flo.rence. said...

It's a badminton court I think

flo.rence. said...

BTW, anyone knows what is the song in the video?

helyanwe said...

Oh wow...nice dancing. What style was it?

flo.rence. said...

I am not sure... So far I've only learnt cha cha cha.. and a bit of rock and roll...