I had an awesome night out with Carrot tonight. Even though he attended a seminar for one full day, he still made time to bring me out for a sumptuous japanese dinner at Ten Ichi. We then headed back to his place so that he can take a nice shower after such long day. Well, I think he rushed his shower to play Resident Evil on PS3 with me, that he banged his foot on the door in the process. Haha! Poor thing.
After gaming, we went to MBO to catch MJ's This Is It! Man, it was awesome! I'm still high from it... From the love of MJ... I love him so much. So much enthusiasm, so much love and talent. I was watching in awe the whole time and was clapping every time he finished his great performance. Someone slept behind me and was snoring half of the time! Shame on him.
Ever since his passing, I've not written any dedication for him. This will be the one, for Michael. For the love he brought, for the music, for the talent, the enthusiasm.
We'll miss you, Michael, forever.
Thanks, dear... for such a wonderful night out. I appreciate it... :)
Saturday, November 7, 2009
MJ, The King of Pop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment