Just very recent, I stumbled upon a post saying that McD's food are "fake" in the sense that it's an engineered food, not real food. I think there's a term for it, not too sure. Anyways, you can google it, old McD burger or you can even get some video's on McD fries that never age, apparently.
They claimed that they left the fries or burger to age, without any special preservatives or storage methods. The burger looks exactly the same as you bought it the day before... The difference is, it shrunk a bit because of dehydration. No mold, nothing. Gross.
And today my cousin bought us McD. And here, I am now... Staring at my delicious looking cheeseburger. I don't know... I do not have the appetite to bite into it... Even though it has been sitting on my desk the whole night, trying to tempt me. Hmm...
Monday, November 9, 2009
Double cheese burger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment