Friday, November 6, 2009

3 Malaysia

I was browsing through my Facebook updates this morning and I stumbled upon a video posted by a friend. After watching that video, not only I feel shame, it further convinced me that 1 Malaysia is only a dream, that will NEVER be achieved. This video is not meant to provoke, but to share why our dearest PM's 1 Malaysia dream will never be fulfilled.



What a shame... :(

2 comments:

~anGeL~ said...

what the heck!!"SOn of the soil?Gave up the right of citizenship to CHinese and Indians???and in return they deserve lands and othe special treatments?if it weren't for many foreigners who came to Malaysia,not much will happen.two words:screw him. this,an example of ONE MALAYSIA????

flo.rence. said...

angel, he's not a malaysian.. he may be a malay but he's just one stupid guy who know nuts about his country. This is why 1 Malaysia can never be achieved. with people like him