You're not supposed to feel puzzled when you enter the house. ^^
Actually, our lecturer wanted us to work on a PUZZLE Box House but I'm pretty much puzzled now. I was hoping that I can come out with better design, or at least think outside the box or something. Ah... the whole thing is so... boxy.
Anyways, I'm suppose to be rushing my work now since submission is on Saturday = =
Still, I'm here procrastinating. I have been waking up at 4am every weekend for 3 months now... I am so envious my classmates who sleep till 830, get up shower and attend class at 9. I had to help my mum work early morning, which means I had to sacrifice my sleep and time in the morning for assignments, and rush to college, barely on time. Sigh... I'm exhausted, honestly. Yet, I've been such obedient daughter (I know I'm so guai... ^^).
Yeah, let's not side-track... I'm suppose to come out with a house that measures 3m X 3m X 3m (which is actually smaller than my room! T_T ) I'm practically squeezing everything inside. The toilet, shower, kitchen, living, dining, study, etc. I hope it works since I've playing with the Transformer Toy, hoping to see light from it. LOL. I think I am quite satisfied with the design at the moment. Now I need to work harder on the model and presentation board.
Pray for me... Hope my lecturer likes it as much as I do.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Puzzled Box Home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
all the best in your house. make it like takeshi castle or some shit... except less boxy xD.
Try making double decks. Desk on top, kitchen below. Then bed can be fold-up like in Japanese shows. As for toilet, just design a big window.
Post a Comment