It's my first time making a cake for someone. Make, not bake (chilled cake, since I don't have an oven). Carrot requested for a cake for his 30th birthday. Which also falls on Valentine's Day this year. I did much research online on chilled cake and finally made chocolate truffle (seems to be easiest =X). Though I am so inexperience, I think it turned out pretty well for a first timer. LOL.
How to make it? Easy. Buy lots of dark chocolate (I got sugar-free chocolate since he dislike sweet = =) and cream. Melt the chocolate, add the cream, then freeze. Tada~ You can add digestive biscuit, or Oreo, almond nuts to your liking.
Carrot said it's VERY rich, better and richer than Hilton's chocolate truffle!
Well, of course... I spent more than RM 80 on the chocolate itself. And Hilton is already selling the cake around RM80. = =
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
good for you and happy birthday alex. stay gym-freaked lol.
he is a lil out of shape now LOL, so am I
that looks yummy~ lucky guy lol
he sure is! hehe
oh u finally made it!!!! woot woot good on ya!
Post a Comment