Sunday, March 22, 2009

LimKokWing Choir

It feels awkward to be back in a choir after not singing for... hmm... after not singing since I left SONS choir (Symphony Orchestra Negeri Sarawak) Classical division which is after form 5. OMG, it has been 4 years! T_T

I have no idea who and how those LimKokWingers know I was in a choir. OMG, walls have ears somehow so yeah, I was asked to perform during the opening ceremony of my campus. *which was not officially "opened" after 1 year of moving there*

Got to know orang-orang from my college *laughs* It was fun, to my suprise. Usually I don't enjoy meeting people in college. I have no idea why I am not sociable in college. Pelik...

So, I was labeled as one of the "cool" and "unfriendly" student in my college yea... So it's amazing I get to know someone...





0 comments: