Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tanjobi omedeto

It's another year, and I'm older by a year.

I spent half of the morning playing the last chapter of Resident Evil 5 with Carrot. Then, we headed to The Spring to have my birthday lunch at The Gasoline Cafe but it was full so we moved to Kim Bay. The food there is below satisfaction and a bit pricey as well. Carrot bought me chocolate cheese cake from Secret Recipe. Yummy... :D

Bought a book at MPH for my dad for his birthday tomorrow and headed back to Carrot's place to continue Resident Evil 5.

I'm so tired... I have recurring flu-like symptom since October. I am tired and am wondering what is wrong. I want to get well soon.

4 comments:

avanpiper said...

happy birthday!!! wait, am i missing sth...coz ur fb profile says it's dec 16, it's only 12th...or I was wrong hehe sorry yea...but anyways, birthdays are birthdays, hope u enjoy urs xD

oh same case here, I'm having slight flu too T.T

Christopher said...

knock knock..

Dear "Lantai"
Happy birthday in advance, many blessings to come.
I knw im early but the early bird gets the worm.

From
"the choo choo train"

flo.rence. said...

Luan > Yeah, my bday is on 16th. I usually celebrates my birthday with my family according to the lunar calender so on the 16th it's for my friends "D Let's go catch up and have ice cream together!

flo.rence. said...

Thank you Chris! That's really sweet of you. Hope to see you soon. Will let you know when I'm at KL