Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Lost Symbol



I've followed Dan Brown's books since many years back from his first novel; Digital Fortress, to Angels & Demons, then Deception Point and not forgetting the famous The Da Vinci Code. His books are brilliant and never failed to amuse me. I bought almost all his books and borrowed them to someone (can't remember who) and well, sharing is caring, right? I haven't got my books back yet. But at least I know that, that person must enjoyed it so much that he/she doesn't wish to return it! If I have extra to spend, I'm so want Dan Brown's novel collection... and John Grisham's too. I wouldn't mind it as a Christmas present!

But it's going to be a lonely Christmas. Any plans that can include me, must let me know okay? Merry Christmas, people!

6 comments:

avanpiper said...

i havent read the lost symbol yet, didnt buy it coz too expensive...but my sis got me the pdf form lolz, still reading from a real book is much better.

his books are good. love the twist and turns in them. xD

flo.rence. said...

I'm still reading the prologue, haha...

I borrowed the book from my cousin. Thick and heavy... I hope they release soft covers soon

helyanwe said...

I love hardcover books! Why does no one share my opinion? o_O

Christopher said...

i love it i love it too but haven read it. soft covers bend easily :(

avanpiper said...

hardcovers are nicer but also much more expensive so...soft covers for now. ^^

Unless it is a book by an author I truly LOVE, then I don't mind spending on it.

flo.rence. said...

I usually read in bed so hardcovers are too heavy! Hardcovers are for collection, in my opinion :D