Thursday, July 22, 2010

Greetings from Australia!

Hi! This is my first post from Australia. Right now, I am at Geelong, a city which is 1 hour away by train from Melbourne. It is a very serene city, unlike Melbourne, which is always so lively.

This is my room, I should take a better picture some time later

My class started a week ago. It's winter now, so it's quite chilly and can be really cold during the night. Just a day ago, the temperature dropped to about 1.7 degrees.

Ryrie Hall

Sunset from Ryrie Hall's rooftop

Sharon and I, after class
Flying Egg Contest

First Attempt: Minimalist design... Put to test

Second attempt: Test failed, improvised with parachute and legs, Success!

Now, it's the real test!

Site Analysis at Rock O' Cashel Lane


I need to get some sleep! Good night!

4 comments:

avanpiper said...

nice pics!~ update more often xD

the guys are also your coursemates? from kuching?

Lissa said...

yay a blog update! lol. how's shopping there? are clothes cheap or damn expensive? anyway all the best in your studies and let's hope the weather doesn't get the better of you.

flo.rence. said...

Luan > Sharon is my senior from LimKokWing, she is a semester ahead of me, but now I am her classmate because I enrolled mid year. All of them (the guys too) will graduate after this semester. I will only graduate after another semester. Only Alex, is from Sandakan.

Lissa > The clothes are alright! I brought mind from Kuching. I did not shop for clothes here, yet :D After conversion, it is just okay. But dollar to dollar, yes it is cheap because it's winter sales now. Weather is great, it's like free aircond everyday

flo.rence. said...

... bought *mine from...