After sleeping for 7 hours, I woke up tired. Usually I will be all pumped up if I sleep for such long hours, but no... My back were aching, my throat felt dry. Must be the weather. I really dislike wet season.
- I can't drive my new shinny car out because I despise washing the mud off after that.
- I can't go shopping because I hate going out in the rain.
- My laundry take days and lots of moonlight to dry.
- I celebrated my birthday in the rain and I hate it.
- It gets really cold in the night.
- I dislike the thought of celebrating christmas when it is raining as well.
- And I think I'm going down with flu soon.
I shall blame the weather for making me tired like this. I used to watch lots of dramas and animes during my holiday but now gah... Tired. I just want to do nothing.
Oh yea, I have been reading John Grisham's The Partner. It is really good! Better than his The Client. But oh, Carrot promised to being me to grab some more of his books today.
I have no program for christmas! Or for eve. Carrot suggested movie and dinner at Carvery. It seems like I have better celebration last year! For both christmas and birthday. Maybe Carrot is really reaching an age where they are settling down and stop partying. Oh no... Ah Phek-ness. Sigh.
I wish Lissa and people are back. At least we will enjoy some crap chats at Bing or something. Oh Lissa and people... Hurry back. I noticed that I am never good at asking my friends out for drink. It's always Lissa. See, I'm so dependant on her. Even wanting a drink, I depend on her. Le sigh... Lissa... Come back soon...
Oh, I received a nicely wrapped present from Lissa! Suddenly I feel intimidated because I did not wrap her present as nice as she wrapped mine. But thank you Lissa! I love it!
Festive seasons are boring nowadays... T_T

1 comments:
oh yeah true, lissa's the one always arranging meet ups and stuffs T.T now that she's on the other side, it seemes bit quiet now, doesn't it?
Post a Comment