Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's January!

I intended to write a post 8 hours back before the time before it strikes twelve, but alas, I was too busy welcoming the year, I couldn’t write my last post of the year. But here comes the first for 2009!

A year has passed and it really did seem like only yesterday I welcomed 2008. 2008 was a year… 

January : Modeled for a hair show with Sheela.

February : Celebrated Chinese New Year with Kosongers and had a wonderful time.

March : Participated in Sarawak Heritage Trail.

April : Went for a family vacation at Sabah.

May : End of Semester 2, built a humongous kiasu model.

June : Attended Dance Championship and was truly awed!

July : Attended Datum 2008 and met up with best buddies Kel and Chris and people. Had a blazing time. Family vacation at Lundu.

August : Beginning of Semester 3, Olympics 08, started relationship with Carrot, and celebrated mum’s birthday.

September : Built a bamboo stick model.

October : Went to hot spring.

November : Nothing significant happened!

December : End of Semester 3, built a wooden model, turned 21, went to Bintulu for sister’s tournament and sat in the bus for more than 12 hours, had a tiny set kosong gathering after long, and welcomed the new year.


Happy 2009!

1 comments:

Lissa said...

omfg i wanted to make a post exactly like this! xD but still haven't received new year photos from my friends that's why haven't posted XDXD

awww memories...