I finally post this... I was tagged by Grace long ago and I totally forgotten about it until now (procrastinating again...) So here goes...
The rules:-
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
1) I miss floorball! I need a game soon. Sigh...
2) I dislike blogging. I always run out of ideas on what to write. But I need to write to keep my friends updated
3) I never thought that I will study architecture. Or anything revolving around art.
4) I'm a workaholic. I can't help it! I feel guilty for doing this... I feel guilty if I play or sleep. Blame architecture!
5) I am actually below 50kg! All thanks to work and no play... Lissa, you can actually lose weight from just doing assignments! My new discovery...
6) I workout at home almost everyday. That explains why my muscles are sore...
7) I have a thing for animes. I begin to talk like one. Luckily I don't act like one, yet.
8) I think that Akiyama guy in Liar Game... What is his real name again? Uh... Shota Matsuda is REALLY cute!
And i hereby tag...
- Lissa R
- Li Tiing
- Siaw Ping
- Yen Hung
- Siew Luan
- Maxwell
- Adeline
- Rendy
Monday, May 12, 2008
Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i did it so many times ady :(
I spare you.. HAHA
Post a Comment